1. I/We acknowledge that I/we are participating in a PAD plan established by GS Property Management and I/we participate in this PAD plan upon all terms and conditions set out herein. GS Property Management reserves the right to reject my/our application or discontinue the service.
2. I/We warrant and guarantee that all persons whose signatures are required to sign on this account have signed this agreement.
3. I/We acknowledge that this PAD authorization is provided for the benefit of First Service Residential and the processing institution administering the account, and is provided in consideration of the said processing institution agreeing to process these PADs
against my/our bank account in accordance with the rules of the Canadian Payments Association.
4. I/We hereby authorize GS Property Management on behalf of my landlord and its processing institution to debit my/our bank account on the 1st day of each month:
5. I/We acknowledge that delivery of this authorization to GS Property Management constitutes delivery by me/us to the processing institution
6. I/We understand that this authority is to remain in effect until GS Property Management has received written notification from me/us of its change or termination. The notification must be delivered to the office of GS Property Management at least fifteen (15) business days in advance of the next PAD withdrawal. I/We may obtain a cancellation form or more information on my/our right to cancel our PAD Agreement by contacting the office of GS Property Management.
7. I/We undertake to inform GS Property Management immediately, in writing, of any change in the account (e.g. account closure, change of account number, etc.) or other information (e.g. mailing address, phone number etc.) provided in this authorization
8. I/We understand that a NSF administration fee will apply to my/our account should my/our PAD be returned due to insufficient funds,account closure, or account freeze, etc. It is my/our responsibility to ensure the balance in my/our bank account is sufficient to cover the PADs.
9. I/We have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this agreement. For example, I/We have the right to receivere imbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this PAD Agreement. I/We may obtain more information on my/our recourse rights by contacting my/our financial institution or the office GS Property Management.
10. I/We understand the personal information provided in this PAD Agreement is for purposes of
identifying and communicating with me/us,processing payments, responding to emergencies, ensuring the orderly management of the property and complying with legal requirements. I/We hereby authorize the landlord and its agent to collect, use and disclose my/our personal information for these purposes.
Please Retain This Page For Your Reference. Thank You.
As an added security feature, please choose a personal password that you will provide when accessing account information by telephone-up to 10 letters (suggest mother’s maiden
- Please choose one of the following:
ATTACH VOID CHEQUE HERE
By submitting this authorization, I/We acknowledge that I/we) have read, understood and accepted all the provisions in the Terms and Conditions on Page 1 of this Pre-authorized Debit Agreement, a copy of which has been provided toand retained byme/us.
PLEASE NOTE THIS FORM MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN THE 15TH OF THE MONTH PRIOR TO THE MONTH THE PAD IS TO COMMENCE. Since the PAD program is not retroactive, please enclose a cheque for any balance owing prior to PAD commencement OR to attach a note authorizing our office to do a one time sporadic “catch-up” payment.